Add-ons are plug-ins or extensions that can add
capabilities to the software. Add-ons for Tally.ERP 9 are developed by Tally Partners and they offer ready-made solutions to Tally
price. There are hundreds of Add-ons at TallyShop and each has specialized functions to meet different requirements. Add-ons prices start from as low as Rs.180 and users can either purchase them or try them
out for a limited period.
TallyShop is the Add-ons repository or market place where Tally
users can browse, find, download and evaluate them. It saves users time by giving easily accessible Add-ons right within Tally.ERP 9. It also benefits Tally Integrator partners by offering a place to sell and distribute their Add-ons. In short, TallyShop offers Tally users and Tally Integrator partners a centralized place to meet each
one’s needs. TallyShop offers Add-ons in various
subscription models viz. free, rental,
How to Access TallyShop
· Go to ‘Gateway of Tally >Ctrl+S’ or
click ‘S: Shop’
on the top of the screen.
· Alternatively, the web-version of TallyShop can also be accessed from the browser via http://www.tallysolutions.com/tallyweb/modules/sd/docmgmt/CMktPlaceHomepageWIC.php
TallyShop’s home page is divided into four main sections - Best Selling, Recently Added, Top
and Feature Add-ons. You can browse, choose and download the Add-ons from here.
On the right pane (Button Toolbar), there are various shortcuts for showing Add-ons for different editions (Silver or Gold), Best Sellers, and Recently Added etc. Option to change the
country for making
purchase using international license is also provided. Conveniently, there is also a ‘Tally Products’ shortcut to let you buy Tally products and subscription directly from TallyShop.
get the Add-on You Need
To find or get the Add-ons, you can either browse through TallyShop or use a ‘Search for’ box located at the top of the TallyShop Home page. Search
can be performed based on either category or Add-ons name. Let us take the example of a search for Add-on with the keyword ‘day book’.
· Enter ‘day book’ in
‘Search for’ and press ‘Enter’.
· Select one from the search results and press ‘Enter’.
The Add-on’s download page contains highlights, pricing details, requirement, description, manual and
screenshots of the selected Add-on. You can download the manual and view screenshots to make the right buying decision.
Buy an Add-on and Make Payment
· On the Add-on download page, Press ‘Alt+B’ or click ‘Buy’ at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You can also Try/Evaluate Add-ons before making purchase by clicking the ‘Try’ button at the
bottom of the screen.
· Unless you are in Educational mode, the ‘For Account ID/Serial Number’ will be filled automatically.
· Select either ‘New License’ or’ New Rental License’ in the ‘Type of Purchase’. (New License for
permanent usage and New Rental License for rent). The rest of the data will be automatically filled by Tally.ERP 9.
· Press ‘Enter’ and select ‘Yes’ to accept the screen.
Upon selecting ‘Yes’, your ‘Shopping Cart’ will display information about the selected Add-ons and Billing. Tally.ERP
9 will automatically fetch the billing information.
· Enter your name (customer name) in the ‘Billing Name’ and your E-mail in the ‘E-mail ID’.
· Select the method of payment from ‘List of Payment Methods’
and press ‘Enter’.
· Once, you click ‘Yes’, the screen will
show a message ‘Shopping Successful’.
· When ‘Restarting Tally.ERP 9’screen
appears, press ‘Enter’ to continue.
Managing the purchased Add-ons and configuring their
site licenses can be done through Control Center.
· Go to ‘Gateway of Tally>Ctrl+K > TDL Management’ ( For more details on how to manage and configure the license for the Add-ons purchased, refer to http://mirror.tallysolutions.com/Downloads/Presentations/TallyShop/TallyShop.zip. )